A lightweight email client and newsreader
Packager: Fethican Coşkuner
|50||2011-06-01||3.1.0||Ozan Çağlayan||Use xdg-open for every mime type instead of parsing them and using mailcap file (pb#17534)|
|49||2011-02-19||3.1.0||Fethican Coşkuner||Fix for summaryview crash during mailbox check.|
|48||2011-02-02||3.1.0||Fethican Coşkuner||Bump to 3.1 final;|
- Turkish translations updated.(thanks to Doruk Fişek)
- 'Reply to this address' was added to the e-mail address context menu.
- The default boolean type of query search and filter condition became AND.
- The matching algorithm of filtering was optimized.
- The option not to display the send progress dialog was added.
- Move/copy marks are now preserved on folder refresh when immediate execution is off.
- The bug that wrong unread message number was displayed after mail receiving if 'Open inbox after receiving new mail' was enabled was fixed.
- The long-standing bug in undo/redo was fixed.
- The bug that caused crash if the quick search was executed while folder tree was empty was fixed.
- Junk-filtered or trashed messages are not counted as new on mail receiving.
- Show error dialog if junk mail filter command exit with fatal error.
|47||2010-12-24||3.1.0_beta6||Fethican Coşkuner||Version bump;|
- A new option 'Set only mail address when entering recipient from address book' was added.
- The menu items 'Add to recipient/Cc/Bcc' were added to the address book.
- On junk mail filtering, appropriate Junk folder for accounts will be selected.
- When going offline, all current network sessions will be disconnected.
- Low priority will be used for long timeout interval.
- The behavior on opening folders and mark-read timing was modified again.
- The HTML parser was fixed to handle 'a' tag correctly.
- Split documents from main package.
|46||2010-10-29||3.1.0_beta3||Ozan Çağlayan||Mass rebuild for Pardus Corporate 2 Alpha 3|
|45||2010-09-02||3.1.0_beta3||Fethican Coşkuner||Enable Attachment Tool Plug-in|
|44||2010-09-02||3.1.0_beta3||Fethican Coşkuner||Version bump to third beta for testing:|
* Drag and drop of addresses on the address book is supported now.
* New plug-in 'Attachment Tool Plug-in' was added. It enables the removal of attachments in messages.
* Virtual folders can be moved now.
* 'Junk' special folder was added. It will be automatically created if not exist.
* A new option 'Change current account on folder open' was added, and it is enabled by default.
* On 'File - Save as...' dialog, '.eml' extension was added for the default file name.
|43||2010-08-17||3.1.0_beta2||Fethican Coşkuner||Version bump to second beta for testing:|
* On POP3 receiving, new messages are displayed on the summary view immediately. Folder switching is not required anymore.
* The feature to combine partial messages (RFC 2046, message/partial) was added.
* Users can move up/collapse/expand the folder view using left/right arrow key now.
* When inline image setting is off, images are not displayed in the Attachment tab too.
* The menu items 'Mark/Mark' and 'Mark/Unmark' were changed to 'Mark/Set flag' and 'Mark/Unset flag' for understandability.
* The upper limit of auto-check interval was changed to 1000 minutes.
* The source files of the English FAQ and manual were added.
* The hidden
* The crash when POP3 session was cancelled while processing received mail was fixed.
|42||2010-06-15||3.1.0_beta1||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* Full automatic address completion was implemented. Users can also configure to use the previous behavior (start completion on Tab key).
* The debug log output for filtering was added.
* New plug-in APIs for update check and folder view were added.
* A new option '--instance-id ID' was added. This allows users to run multiple instances of Sylpheed.
* 'Open' menu was added to the attach context menu of the message composition window. This allows users to open attached files before sending.
* English Sylpheed FAQ was updated.
* Plug-ins are also loaded from user plug-in directory now.
* The crash when using %f on IMAP messages at the action tool was fixed.
* The crash when clicking tray icon menu 'Get from current account' when no account exist was fixed.
* The bug that MIME flags were not set to imported mbox file and filtered sent messages was fixed.
|41||2010-04-17||3.0.2||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to stable:|
* The random scrolling problem on selecting folders was fixed
* The problem that config files are not updated after creating new accounts was fixed.
* The problem that folder config file was not updated after changing IMAP or News account name was fixed.
|40||2010-03-17||3.0.1||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to stable: Several typos in dialogs were fixed. Use xdg-open to open browser (thanks to H. Ibrahim Gungor).|
|39||2010-02-24||3.0.0||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to stable:|
* Translation updates.
* The bug that caused freeze when sending or receiving messages with STARTTLS and 'SSL certificate verify failed' dialog popped up.
|38||2010-02-19||3.0.0_rc||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new RC for testing:|
* 'Enable address auto-completion' setting was added
* Some minor bugs were fixed
|37||2010-02-12||3.0.0_beta8||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* The new filter match type 'is in addressbook' was added. This can be used from filtering, query search and quick search.
* The new account setup dialog was implemented. It also supports easy Gmail setup.
* The address completion was modified.
* The spell-checking and PGP settings are preserved for draft messages now.
|36||2010-01-29||3.0.0_beta7||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* The feature to add new recipients to address book automatically on sending was added.
* Color labels are saved on IMAP server now (partially compatible with Thunderbird).
* The auto-wrapping setting is preserved for draft messages now.
* The problem that beep sound was out when opening folders which were sorted in descending order was fixed.
* The new plug-in APIs for compose window were added.
|35||2010-01-14||3.0.0_beta6||Doruk Fişek||New beta: The bug where IMAP caches get wrongly deleted was fixed.|
|34||2010-01-13||3.0.0_beta5||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* The feature to customize the color label text was added.
* The option to set only mail address of recipients when replying was added.
* When messages are added to IMAP folders, received-date information is also set using Date header (mainly for Gmail).
* Spellchecking re-enabled / a workaround for crash caused by enchant with zemberek was added.
* The bug that caused freeze when remote IPC commands were executed.
* The bug that IMAP caches with UIDs larger than INT_MAX were never deleted was fixed.
|33||2009-12-17||3.0.0_beta4||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* The folder icons renewed.
* The setup dialog on the first run is user-friendly.
* 'Last 7 days' added to the quick search options.
* The number of matched messages is displayed at the side of quick search now.
* Description is displayed on the quick search entry when it does not have focus.
* Always show warning dialog when SSL certificate is expired.
* The menu item to request disposition notification added to the compose window.
* The button order of folder selection dialog was modified.
* Disable update check by default (Pardus has its own package-manager for that).
|32||2009-11-27||3.0.0_beta3||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* SHA1/MD5 fingerprint and validity period of certificate is now displayed when verification of server SSL certificate failed.
* Address book is now sortable by each column.
* Address book search feature was added.
* The visibility of message number columns in the folder view is now configurable for each column.
* The error check of socket connection became more strict.
|31||2009-11-16||3.0.0_beta2||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing:|
* Multi-threading fix: Sync failure when operating IMAP folders while IMAP communication
* Multi-threading fix: IMAP folder search didn't work
* Multi-threading fix: Freeze when update check dialog was popped up
* Multi-threading fix: Crash on connection timeout
* The unintended drag start on IMAP folders was fixed.
* A dialog will be displayed while creating folder tree after creating IMAP accounts.
|30||2009-10-30||3.0.0_beta1||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to beta for testing:|
* Multi-threading support, reduces the situations where user actions are blocked.
* Summary caches are updated on the fly (on receive/move/copy/delete), improves the performance of opening folders with many new messages.
* Progress is displayed while scanning folders.
* The user interface of address book was rewritten using the new API (GtkTreeView), reducing glitches.
* Included Sylpheed English FAQ was updated.
* Some bugfixes are made.
|29||2009-08-13||2.7.1||Doruk Fişek||Version bump :|
* The feature to import and export .eml files was added.
* Progress is displayed during import and export now.
* The warning about non-exist plug-in directory was removed.
* The comments within Content-Type header are handled now.
* The order of signals emitted at moving messages was modified.
|28||2009-07-21||2.7.0||Doruk Fişek||Version bump :|
* The plug-in system was implemented (still experimental).
* LibSylph (internal version) is built as shared library now.
* The update check feature was implemented.
* fsync() will be called after writing configuration files.
* 'Send queued messages' is shown instead of 'Mark all read' in the context menu of the Queue folder.
* The default command line options of spam filters were modified.
* A crash bug on CSV import of the address book was fixed.
* Several other bugfixes were made.
* Move faq/manual files to documentation directory
* Temporarily disable gtkspell, crashes the program
|27||2009-05-04||2.6.0||Doruk Fişek||Update doc path, remove strict deps for 2009.|
|26||2008-12-19||2.6.0||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new stable :|
* A workaround for raw-JIS filename used for attachments was made.
|25||2008-12-01||2.6.0_rc||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new RC for testing :|
* The backups for configuration files are kept for four generations now.
* Only new messages are counted when incorporating from local mbox.
* In the folder selection dialog, only folders which are expanded in the folder view are expanded now.
* The folders which should not be selected in the folder selection dialog became unselectable now.
* The bug that the addressbook window was not refreshed when sender of message was added to the addressbook was fixed.
* Several bugfixes were made.
|24||2008-11-17||2.6.0_beta2||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing :|
* The menu was added to the remote POP3 mailbox window.
* The sorting of remote POP3 mailbox was fixed.
* The remote POP3 mailbox button was added to the toolbar.
|23||2008-09-29||2.6.0_beta1||Doruk Fişek||Version bump to new beta for testing|
|22||2008-06-17||2.5.0||Doruk Fişek||Version bump, fix panel transparency, add spelling support|
|21||2008-04-14||2.4.8||Onur Küçük||Use shared compface|
|20||2007-12-23||2.4.8||Doruk Fişek||Version bump|
|19||2007-10-04||2.4.7||Doruk Fişek||Version bump|
|18||2007-09-19||2.4.6||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|17||2007-08-31||2.4.5||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|16||2007-08-24||2.4.4||İsmail Dönmez||Fix http://secunia.com/secunia_research/2007-70/advisory/|
|15||2007-07-20||2.4.4||Doruk Fişek||Version bump|
|14||2007-06-29||2.4.3||Doruk Fişek||Version bump|
|13||2007-05-21||2.4.2||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|12||2007-05-07||2.4.1||İsmail Dönmez||Stable update and mark last update as security for CVE-2007-1558|
|11||2007-04-20||2.4.0||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|10||2007-01-16||2.3.1||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|9||2006-12-23||2.3.0||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|8||2006-11-17||2.2.10||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|7||2006-10-07||2.2.9||Onur Küçük||Add compface support|
|6||2006-09-23||2.2.9||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|5||2006-08-02||2.2.7||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|4||2006-06-27||2.2.6||Onur Küçük||No more crashes in tr_TR in the menu -> view|
|3||2006-06-14||2.2.6||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|2||2006-05-31||2.2.5||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||Version bump|
|1||2006-04-12||2.2.4||Ali Erdinç Köroğlu||First release.|